Welcome to the Marshall & Polk Rural Water System. Please contact our office by phone at 218.745.5471. We look forward to serving your water needs.
- The minimum assessment for a new water service in 2020 is $10,500
- There is a $50.00 signup fee for each new service
- A meter assembly will be provided for a new service
- The curbstop is owned by the Marshall & Polk Rural Water System and should be located no closer than 50 feet to any home or building
- Cost estimates for new services that may be over the minimum assessment are done at no charge
- Board approval is necessary before new service is installed
- The board approval is good for one year and does not obligate anyone to take the service
- The minimum cost or that of the estimate has to be paid in full before any work can begin
- Marshall & Polk Rural Water Systems contractor must install the main waterline and curbstop
- The waterline installed between the curbstop and meter must be 3/4" 250 # continuous poly pipe
- A private contractor may install the service line between the curbstop and meter
Note: Depending upon the length and conditions to install a new service the cost may be higher than the minimum assessment of $10,500. The longer the distance is from an existing waterline the higher the cost will be. If you have any questions about the installation of a new service call our office.